Friday, March 9, 2012

You and me

This is the last card I made today and I think out of all the ones I made this is my favorite.  I started out with a sketch as an inspiration and wanted to use my new tools.

And this is how it turned out lol
To make it I used the following items:
Paper atd - cardstock specialty collection (Zellers), Modern Homemaker October afternoon (from Stamp and create)
CC design butterfly dies (Stamp and create)
Stamp from You & Me by Morehead
The sew easy sewing for the faux stiching and finally the new Sew ribbon zig zag (soooo much fun to use)

The challenges this is entered into are the following:

The pixie cottage - for the sketch and butterflies
Top tip tuesday - for the faux stiching

Voici ma dernière création de la journée.  C'est tout pour moi ce soir.  On verra demain si j'ai encore des idées créatives ;)

Vicky

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky

    What a really stunning card - I just love everything about it.

    I am now following you and look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations.

    take care

    hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute card so pretty, Thanks for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time, Hope you can come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Need to get me the new sew easy tools..love the result! xoxo

    ReplyDelete