Sunday, March 11, 2012

Little Loli

OMG tomorrow will be soooo hard... back to the regular accounting work... I just love the crafting sooo much and will miss doing so many cards.  Hope I can do at least a few during the week nights.  Not tomorrow however as I have a book club meeting.

Anyway, I've been having a blast and getting looots of my cards done.  I might have extra to share lol.  Here's my latest one and possibly the last of today:


Here is the list of the products used to make this card:

  • Spellbinder's nestabilities Label 20
  • Tim Holtz - mini flourish die
  • Paper from K& Cie - classic k margo 12x12
  • The stamp is Little Loli from CC Design
  • I also used the sentiment from a fantastic blog that I'm following Michele R design just looooove her stuff!  So very creative.  Thank u btw for the great freebie!!!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Hope you liked my card.  Don't forget to leave me a comment I do love to read them ;)

Voici une petite carte de fête des mères.  C'est une bonne chose les défis car j'ai plusieurs cartes à donner cette année!

Vicky

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute little girl, great hair colouring!!!Love this ribbon!!!Have a great day
    Hugs Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Vicky very lovely
    thanks for joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete