Saturday, March 3, 2012

Better get better

I needed to make a get well card for someone special.  I looked through the list of challenges that could be fulfilled with this card and decided on the one from Totally stampalicious which required to used yellow, brown and green.  Here is my little creation: 

I used to make this Nestabilities Label Eleven, Sizzix oval, Pure innocence stamp (Better get better) sentiment and little girl as well as 2 little bandaids ;)

Je devais faire une carte de prompt rétablissement.  Voici donc ma création.


Vicky

3 comments:

  1. Another cute one! and the bandaids are a really nice touch, good thinking! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute Vicky! Love the adorable image and the bandages! Thanks for playing along with our Color Challenge at Totally Stampalicious this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...how cute! I love those bandages! Thanks for playing at Totally Stampalicious this week :)

    ReplyDelete