Saturday, March 17, 2012

SKZ wings

As mentionned in my previous post I won some new digi images... and I'm using another perfect little one with this card.  I just LOOOOOVE everything that has to do with vampires and other darker characters.  I have discovered through one of the blogs that I follow that there's a site that does challenges for the crafty ones and it's based on the creepy ;)))  What fun to find a way to do a card that won't be Halloween related but that uses a character usually kept for that time.
To make this card I used the following:
  • some bling and foliage from Dollar store (and it's dark bling ;) )
  • Immortal love paper and cardstock
  • a bugaboo digi image - SKZ wings
  • the sentiment is from Kimmie's Wonderland Sentiment
  • and dark black diamond stickles
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
I will definetly back later.  I'm having a blast ;)

Voici une petite carte qui reflète bien le fait que j'adore les vampires et autres créatures plus noires ;)

A+

Vicky




6 comments:

  1. Oooooo you fell to the dark side..LOL!!
    Love it! very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and fab image :o) Thank you for joining us this week at Forevernight challenges and good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this - so rare that we see a black card - and it's cute enough not to be scary :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining in with the 3 in a row Challenge at Allsorts this week. Good Luck Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card thanks for joining us at ForeverNight
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and image, thank you for joining us at forever night this week xx

    ReplyDelete