Friday, March 9, 2012

Jam Tilda

This was a busy busy afternoon ;)  I have created another card for my sister-in-law who couldn't come to visit with my brother this afternoon.  She's very very pregnant with my twin niece and nephew ;)))  sooo looking forward to meeting these little guys.  So in the meantime I had fun making this little Tilda card.


I used this sketch to make it

To make this card I used paper from Unique papercrafting graphic 45 Once upon a springtime, Latte cardstock matstack from DCWV, Tranquil Cardstock from ATD, Jam Tilda stamp from Magnolia,  Hero Art sentiment.

I want to enter it in the following challenges:
Stamp with fun - green and pink

J'ai profité de l'occasion de la visite de mon frère pour faire une petite carte pour ma belle soeur qui ne pouvait pas venir nous visiter cette après-midi.

Vicky

2 comments:

  1. WOW you've been a busy bee today! Very nice card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card ~love this sitting tilda!!
    thanks for using our sketch over on CREATIVE STAMP FRIENDS!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete