Sunday, March 11, 2012

Theodore

As mentioned in one of my previous blogs, my brother and sister-in-law are expecting TWINS ;)  I suddenly realized that I had done the announcement cards for them (20 in all) but had not done the congratulations card for when my nephew and niece are born!  So I'm using one of today's post and challenges to help me with the inspiration for this card.  I also discovered a few weeks back Digi images ;)  OMG the possibilities that exists now with these!!!  Can't believe that I didn't know this existed before.  I took a class from Jeanette Comerford (check her blog at Happy thoughts ink spots) and she mentioned digi image... I was thinking ?!?  what are those?  Then I came across a great site Bugaboo stamps. What a wonderful site! Here's my card:


I used the following sketch to do it:

To make this card I used the following material:
  • Bazzill Basics Paper cardstock, Colorbök Pattern pack, Le P'tit bloc, ATD -cardstock
  • one of my Martha Stewart border punch
  • my CM oval shapes
  • Theodore (a freebie image from  Bugaboo stamps)
I'm entering it in the following challenges:
I'm going back to my little room for more creation ;)

Voilà une petite carte pour mon frère et sa conjointe qui attendent impatiemment l'arrivée de leurs jumeaux.

A+

Vicky



4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog on the TPS blog hop today! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little card and image! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! Bugaboo makes the cutest little stamps. thanks for joining us at the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week. GDT- Cor*

    ReplyDelete