Saturday, March 24, 2012

Souris à la vie

Last week I received a challenge from my stepmom to create a card with a rabbit.  She's a BIG rabbit fan.  She has 2 at home.  I must admit to loving them as well and I have one named Frosty.  He's silver.  I made this card with him in mind.
I used this beautiful sketch to make it:
To make this card I used:
  • a stamp from Penny Black  I just looove him
  • My copic markers, prismacolor coloring pencils and some chalk at the bottom
  • I used the paper recollection paper, Colorbok cardstock, Tea Time by Helen Jones
I'm entering the following challenges:
I'm going back to my crafting ;)  I missed it but I had a great excuse, my beautiful niece and nephew were born ;))))))  soooooo happy!!!!!!

Voici une carte que j'ai fait pour ma belle-maman ;)  J'ai complété un défi qu'elle m'avait lancé.  J'espère qu'elle va aimer.

à plus tard.

Vicky




8 comments:

  1. So Pretty!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge! We Hope to see you stop back again really soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely Vicky, Thank you for sharing.
    ~Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really pretty card Vicky, the lovely soft colours are perfect for our theme.

    Thanks so much for joining our Springtime theme at Penny Black and More this month and good luck with all the great prizes on offer.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, he's a sweet bunny! Lovely card :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp!
    And congratulations on becoming an Aunty!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully design and coloring on this sweet image! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, this is so sweet. Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black and More. Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Vicky. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time and sorry for being so late commenting. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete