Sunday, March 18, 2012

A little birdie told me...

Today is a gorgeous gorgeous day here in MTL!  I took a walk with my kids and dogs.  It really feels like spring is here.  When I got back and got to my crafting room I definetly wanted to create something fresh.  I think I succeeded.  Here's my card:

To make this card I used the following:
  • Paper and cardstock: American Craft peachy keen, DCWV cardboard, ATD cardstock
  • Bugaboo Angel a little birdie told me didi ( and I added the it's your b-day part)
  • Copics: E000,E00,E01,E01,R20,B91,b93,b95,E50,YR31 and E31 and my prismacolor pencils
  • And stickle
And I followed this sketch:
image_thumb

I'm entering the following challenges with this card:
I will be back later with some other creations!!!  Enjoying my weekend!!!! ;)

Voici une petite carte qui représente le printemps.  Je m'en vais faire d'autre création.

A+

Vicky

16 comments:

  1. Ah she is sweet! I will definitely use the template..LOL!! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky, what a wonderfully fresh feel to your card. Great image and love your layout.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Perfect take on the sketch challenge! Thank you for joining us at Flutter By Wed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those glittery wings and her little bluebirds. =) Thanks for joining us for the Things with Wings challenge at SAS4K! ~Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card for our Things with Wings challenge! Love the image you have chosen. Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids! Come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! I adore that image!
    Super job with the sketch, and I hope you'll join us again for next week's challenge at Catch the Bug!
    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable, great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable project! Thanks so much for joining the CTB sketch challenge, I hope you will join us again very soon! Thanks for using a Bug image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those BIG buttons are lovely!
    Thanks for entering your fabulous creation in our Bugaboo Sketch Challenge at Catch the Bug! I can't wait to see what you create for our next exciting challenge.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for joining in with us this week for the Catch The Bug Sketch Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps. It’s always refreshing to see how people interpret it and are ablew to add their own twist. I hope you enjoyed it enough to join us again for our next challenge.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your bright and happy colors with your cute image, so sweet! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SAS 4 Kids for our "Things with Wings" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is so cute Vicky! Love the bright springy colors!
    Thanks for playing along in the Bugaboo Sketch challenge!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really cute! Love your coloring!

    Thanks for joining us at CMC!

    Jenn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all of the different shapes you've used in your design and of course your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at SAS4Kids

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete