Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cool Edwin Sketch challenge

Today I'm posting a card that I made last night with the Sketch from Crafty card makers.  I thought this would be perfect for the card that I had to make for my brother's b-day coming up.  To make this card I used Cool Edwin stamp from Magnolia and the sentiment comes from Art impressions - Just say it.  I found a bunch of those sentiment yesterday while visiting a new store Scrap en masse.  I went scrap shopping with my daughter and found all kinds of goodies ;)))

Here is the sketch:

And the card:

I had fun doing it and used one of the image that I had colored while at my in-laws.

Voici une petite carte pour mon frère.  

Bonne journée.  Have a great day.  Hope to be back later after some more crafting ;)

Vicky



7 comments:

  1. It's so cute and perfect for your brother! You didn't detail your card either..it does take FOREVER to link!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, great card with lovely image and super bright colours . Thank you for sharing with us t Crafty Cardmakers.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, its a real cute image and I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, thank you for playing along with my Sketch at Crafty Cardmakers! Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card .
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great male card! You have followed the sketch perfectly and Edwin looks fab!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning wee card!
    What a great take on our wee sketch! I love the wee image and the fab bright colours!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete