Sunday, March 11, 2012

One last one...

Oh well... I couldn't stay away lol.  I have one last one and this time it's really the last on for the day.

I followed the color scheme of Cr84fn color 

I used the following items:
  • Stamp from Magnolia - Tilda with kite
  • Round Spellbinders nestabilities
  • ATD Cardstock
  • and lots and lots of bling from Dollarama... who knew I liked the bling sooo much lol
I'm entering it in the following challenges:
I had soooo much fun... and now that's it :(  can't wait for next weekend lol

Une petite dernière carte pour la journée ;)  J'ai eu beaucoup de plaisir, j'espère que vous en avez autant à regarder.

Vicky

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! You've colored up Tilda beautifully and just love the clean lines in your design.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Vicky! Great job coloring the sweet image and love the rhinestone borders! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look who was a busy bee!! Great card, she is really adorable with her kite! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, LOVE how you cut Tilda out and then colored her! LOVE the bling and the birthday stars, too! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the image of Tilda flying her kite, and the bling is fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Oh wow! Stunning card :)
    Thanks for joining MDUC for our birthday celebrations!
    Hugs Kylie x

    ReplyDelete