Saturday, March 3, 2012

Thought of you

Today I went shopping.  One of my favorite stores in the West Island of Montreal is Bonnidee is moving. So they had a great sale, everything at 30% up to 75%.  I got some great Nestabilities including the circles that I used in the card below.  I ended up with 2 huge bags full of goodies lol ;)  Who can resist an amazing sale right?!?

So for this card I used the template from The pixie cottage :

It was a great start for my tiny little card and their other theme was anything goes so that's all good!  Love having the choice to do any type of cards.

The other challenge which gave me the rest of inspiration was from Cr84fn colorchallenge and the color inspiration was the following: 

So this is the card that came out of both challenges:

As mentionned I used the Nestibilities circles, a sentiment stamp that I just bought on sale at Scrapbook centrale soooo many sales these days, my border heart punch from Creative memories and some buttons from Walmart (a huge mix pack).

Voici une petite card super simple mais qui combine 2 défis.

I'm going back to my crafting... see u guys later!

Vicky






3 comments:

  1. It's so sweet and soft looking, very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Vicky! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply really lovely! I like the mix of papers, and pretty die cuts! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete