Sunday, March 11, 2012

Idcool!

My biggest kid is a teenager... and his b-day is coming up so I needed a fun card for him.   I had lots of fun doing this bright card.  Thought it was ironic to use a book in the background... since my big teenage son doesn't like to read all that much and would probably like to tear a few ;)


I used a lot of stuff to make this card:

  • Sentiment stamp is from Art Impressions - Just say it
  • Paper is from Happy Day 6x6 by Simple Stories (bought at Stamp and create), ATD card stock
  • a book bought at the dollar store so I could tear it up ;) and vintage photo distress ink
  • my CM tearing tool 
  • And finally but definitively not the least my idcool digi image the freebie of this week from Bugaboostamps
I'm entering it in the challenge Catch the bug for the humor ;)  I think the saying was really fitting with a teenager.

Voici une carte pour mon grand ado ;)  J'espère qu'il aimera.

Vicky

4 comments:

  1. He is too cool! Andrew will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card! love the embellishments and sentiment! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the book page in the background. Fabulous idea! Thanks you for sharing your creative inspiration with us in our “Show Us Your Humor” challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate your participation! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete