Sunday, March 18, 2012

me and my dog ;)

So I ended up making yet another card... this is really addictive!  I chose this image and colored the little poodle black because I have a little black poodle called Chanel.  Fitting right when we think that the mimi set is the one in Paris?  Chanel and Paris ;)
I used this amazing sketch:

To make it I used:
  • Mimi in Paris stamp from Penny Black
  • KI Memories paper
  • My CM border punch
  • x-mas red stickle for the bow
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
Sketchsaturday - Sketch
Polkadoodle - Animal or bird
Chocolate coffee cards - Feathers and fur
Dutchdare-cardchallenges - Use of strips and polka dots
Raise the bar challenge - Embellishment in fours
Penny Black at all sorts - Spring time

OK that's officially it for me.  I'm off to read a bit and then off to bed I go.  Weekends go way tooo fast.

C'est officiellement ma dernière carte de la journée.  J'espère que vous l'aimerez.  Pour ceux qui me connaissent bien vous reconnaîtrez Chanel... ;)

Vicky




12 comments:

  1. A really pretty card Vicky and perfect for our theme.

    Thanks so much for joining in our Springtime theme at Penny Black and More this month and good luck with all the prizes on offer.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so cute! Thank you for joining us at Penny Black and More. Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Very fitting for you and Chanel..LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww what a cutie!
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty little card , love the image. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Dutch Dare.
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty little card , love the image. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Dutch Dare.
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very very KaYOOt!! Wowzers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. Best of luck to you. Corry GDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card!! Love your colouring and the way you played with sketch!! Gorgeous!!
    Thank you for joining DDCC this week! xx Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for playing along in our Polkadoodles animal/bird challenge this week! Such a fun image! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A sweet card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous and thank you for joining us at Polka Doodles x

    ReplyDelete