Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hello

I just loooove how this card turned out ;)  And it's my 2nd time coloring black hair.  It turned out pretty good I think.

Again I was lucky to be able to follow a great sketch:
To make this card I used the following products:
  • Hero Art Sentiment - CL282
  • Tilda goes shopping stamp
  • Quickutz doily die cut
  • Paper from Bird Song and Spring Feast both are by Mindy Terasawa (just really really loooove her paper)
  • Buttons from Guylaine (my mother-in-law) and the ribbon is also from her it came of one of her fabulously wrapped present
And I'm entering it in the following challenges:
That's it folks.  I'm not sure that I'll be back tonight... but I will try tomorrow for sure!!!  Especially since I will have new copic markers ;)))  I'm buying a bunch from a great crafter I know who's no longer using hers.

Don't forget to leave me a comment I always loooove getting them.

Voici ma dernière carte de la journée je crois.  Je ne penses pas en faire d'autres ce soir.

J'espère que vous aimerez et n'oubliez pas de me laisser un commentaire!

Vicky



14 comments:

  1. Wonderful coloring on the hair, i just love Tilda and your card is just so cute. I am guest designing this month at The Pixie Cottage and just stopped by to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Your card is fabulous!!! Love the coloring and the papers are just perfect as are the pretty embellishments. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us for our "Inspired by a Song" challenge at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Poodles Parlour this week with your very pretty card...love the LO you have used and the image.

    Good luck

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a darling card! the tender colours are perfectly combined!


    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky! Your card is beautiful! And your coloring of Tildas hair is amazing!:) Thank you for joining MDUC this week.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card, fab details, and your colouring is perfect
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with fab coloring! Thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour. Good Luck.
    Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, you have followed the sketch very well. I love this Tilda.
    Thank you for playing at The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Vicky with a beautiful Tilda and fab design, love those pretty buttons too!
    Thanks for entering our Three in a row challenge this week for Allsorts and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card with a cute image! Thank you for taking part in Ruby's Rainbow's Lace challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job with the sketch. Sorry for my tardiness in commenting. Thanks for joining Pixie Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for playing at MDUC this week
    Hugs Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card!

    thank you for joining in the fun with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our "Lace " challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon

    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete