Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Missed the blog ;)

I got used to writing here everyday last week.... and crafting everyday.  Spring break is over so back to work I went... and since last night I had my book club I was not able to craft.  I've missed it!!!  It was like withdrawal lol I was dreaming of making cards.... unfortunately when you wake up they are not there...So tonight I had fun.  I created a card 1/2... the other card will be done tomorrow.  I prepared everything but need to stamp and color.  Tonight's card took longer to make than I had expected.  I messed up my 1st attempt... oh well.  I think it turned out pretty good.  I figured that it was a different take to mother's day card since it mentions that home is where the story begins... isn't that what mom's are all about?  Creating a nice home.  Hope you like it as well.

To make this card I used the Stamp from Darcie's JCS143 (the sentiment is from the same stamp group),  I also use a Martha Steward border punch, an embossing folder and one of my CM circle shape for the 2 inside circles.  The little pearls are Robin's nest Dew Drop.

I'm entering this card in a few challenges:
Paper take weekly - one for the girls or mom
Top tip Tuesday - make a really girlie creation
Simon says stamp and show - anything goes
Paper Sundaes - Feminine Flair
Love to create - About the ladies
One stop craft challenge - mother's day with ribbon
Totallystampalicious - a bouquet of flowers
Wagsnwhiskers - Spring break
The pink elephant - TPE 139 inspiration photo of easter colors ;)

So that's it for me for today.  Looking forward to more creating tomorrow night ;)

Vicky





11 comments:

  1. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty!! can't wait to see more..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the embossed white background behind your image. Shows her off so well and that border punch is amazing! :)

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips and don't forget our new Caught Our Eye winner post!
    Hugs to you,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love the sentiment, and the image is super sweet. Thanks for joining the Mother's Day Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just lovely - fab colours and such a sweet image! Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge! Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet card! Those flowers are adorable! Thanks for joining us at Totally Stampalicious this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Cute! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your creation is wonderful. Thanks for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time, come play again soon.

    Hugs
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining in at Papertake Weekly this week, Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Love the embossed background for your image! You dream of crafting and I had a dream about buying Copic markers at a great price. Yup I woke up hoping they would be there:0) Hehehe

    Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Mothers Day / Craft Buddy challenge. Hope to see you back often:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete