Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Owl Always love you

Hello everyone.  Tonight I was desperately lacking inspiration... well I did have some inspiration but the project would have been too long for a weeknight... so I decided to tackle a challenge and try to get some inspiration from that.  I've been working with sketches for the last few days... and it was hard tonight to come up with a concept but guess what... I think I managed to do a few challenges again with one simple little card.
To make this card I used:
  • A book that I tore some pages from and used vintage photo distress ink on it
  • A Stampendous sentiment and I'm not sure where the owl came from because the sentiment usually goes with another image...
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
So that's it for tonight.  I'm pretty happy with my little creation.  I think I have just the right person for this card ;)

Pour mes amis(es) francophones, je manquais de temps ce soir pour faire le projet que j'aurais vraiment désiré effectué.  J'ai donc regardé les défis que j'avais pris en note et j'ai pensé à ce que je pourrais faire rapidement afin d'en combler certains.  J'ai déjà je crois la personne à qui cette carte pourrait s'adresser.  En passant le mot Owl veut dire hibou mais ce prononce comme "I" qui veut dire je... donc "je vais toujours t'aimer... petit jeu de mot anglais.  Par contre le livre qui est déchiré lui est en français!

Sur ce bonne nuit et à demain peut-être?!?

Vicky


8 comments:

  1. Love it!! simple yes but that's all it really needs, great creation!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vicky, so cute and creative, love it :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book pages make such great backgrounds - great job! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the details. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique. Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card Vicky, love it,
    thanks for joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet! Love it! Thanks for playing along at The Stamping Boutique...

    Sandy S
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, I love the background! Thank you so much for playing at the Pink Elephant last week - I hope you can play with us this week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the background Vicky, thanks so much for playing along with my challenge, and good luck
    hugs
    Enfys xx

    ReplyDelete