Here is my take on this:
To make it I used the following:
- My EK Daisy punch
- Papers from K&Cie - Wild raspberry (fitting name for this card) and Colorbok textured cardstock - both were purchased at Winners
- And of course my great Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp Rebecca Raspberry
I'm really happy with my result ;)))
I'm entering it in the following challenges:
- Kraftin kimmie stamps - copy a card
- All sorts challenge - say it with flowers (one of the paper as flowers but mostly the sign that says it all is a flower)
- Crafty catz weekly - mother's day card
Hope you like my take on this card.
Afin de compléter le défi de Kraftin' Kimmie, je devais copier une carte. Vous pouvez voir en début la carte que j'ai copié.