Saturday, March 10, 2012

Rebecca Raspeberry

I'm really happy with my 2nd card of the day.  Took a long time to make but it turned out really good.  I needed to copy one of the beautiful Kraftinkimmiestamps cards this is the one I chose to copy.... it was hard to choose because they were all pretty!  So I chose Amanda's card:


Here is my take on this:
To make it I used the following:
  • My EK Daisy punch
  • Papers from K&Cie - Wild raspberry (fitting name for this card) and Colorbok textured cardstock - both were purchased at Winners
  • And of course my great Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp Rebecca Raspberry
I'm really happy with my result ;)))

I'm entering it in the following challenges:
Hope you like my take on this card.

Afin de compléter le défi de Kraftin' Kimmie, je devais copier une carte.  Vous pouvez voir en début la carte que j'ai copié.



Vicky

8 comments:

  1. Your cards are both is so pretty Vicky, lovely work.

    Thanks so much for joining in our Say it with Flowers theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky - what lovely cards and thank you for joining in this weeks Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Your papers are definitely perfect for this sweet girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and awesome case of Amanda's card! Love it!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH so cute!! Rebecca Raspberry is one of my favourites! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet! wonderful take on Amanda's card! lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicky! I feel so special you chose my card to CASE! This is adorable and I love the embossing you did to the background paper, very cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Kraftin Kimmies!

    ReplyDelete