Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kid b-day card

I know a little guy whose b-day is coming up. So this was perfect, there was a few challenges that I could do while doing this very fun card.  And since little guys don't really look at the coloring of the card so much I spent my time choosing bright colors for the paper instead.


To make this card I used the following products:

  • The sentiments are from My sentiments exactly  4587
  • a cm border punch (the green one behind the image)
  • Nestabilities (wonky rectangle and grommet tag)
  • The pattern paper comes from Crate paper 6x6 pad Toy box collection
I'm entering it in the following challenges:
Paper take weekly - anything goes (loooove those ;) )
Theres magic in the air - make a kid b-day card
Divas by design - use favorite things (so here is my list of favorite things used for this card, I'm in love with nestabilities, would use them all over the place if I could and would LOOOOOVE to extend my collection, so here I used 2!!!!, and of course I used heat embossing which is the way that I started making cards, way back when I used this technique for making my wedding invitations ;)  16 years ago this summer... so anytime I use this it brings back memories)

So much fun making those cards ;)  Thanks for checking out my site ;))))

Voici une petite carte pour enfant.  Je n'ai pas l'occasion d'en faire bien souvent car normalement j'utilise les cartes que j'ai déjà en main. 

Vicky

5 comments:

  1. OMG!! does this mean what I think it means...Am I going to be able to keep this card..LOL!!

    Love it! perfect for a little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you shouldn't be the one keeping it but yes ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, just love the bright colours, perfect for any boy!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for a boy Vicky; love the bright colours. Thanks for joining is for this week's Anything Goes challenge at Papertake Weekly, Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What little boy doesn't love Robots. Your card is so adorable and perfect to celebrate someone's birthday. I just love all the fun bright colours together. Thanks so much for joining us at TIMITA this fortnight for our Child's Birthday Challenge.

    Danie - Paper Cupcakes DT

    ReplyDelete