Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Best buds

Today was another gorgeous day here!  I spent it inside at a great excel class but couldn't wait to be doing something crafty.

So I made a little card tonight.  I know that this card is a boy's card... but I was thinking of my bestee when I made it.  This is why I chose this sentiment for the card.
I used the same fantastic sketch as yesterday:

image_thumb

But I turned it around and did the same thing to the sentiment ;)

To make this card I used the following:

  • Measure by measure embossing folder from Cuttlebug
  • my square cm punch
  • Some craps of papers (if you search my previous blog entries I'm sure you will find this paper elsewhere ;) )
  • And the digi stamp from Bugaboo Best buds.  It's one of the great stamps that I won for the humor challenge.  I just love it.  I didn't have a lot of images that fitted for boys.  Now I do.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  • Catchthebugblog - my 3rd entry ;)  I love their sketch!  So yes it was the sketch
  • Audsentiments  - a song (and yes it's my 5th entry but there are so many songs lol this one is one of the ones that I really love check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sMKX22BHeE )
  • Whimsy inspires - wet or dry embossing (in my case I used dry embossing)
  • The poodles parlour - my 3rd entry to anything goes
  • Love to create challenge - anything goes
That's it tonight ;)  I'll be back tomorrow I would think.  I love this way tooo much... much better than TV

Voici ma dernière création.  C'est la troisième carte que je fais en utilisant ce croquis.  Je crois que j'ai quand même créer des cartes qui sont différentes.

À demain!

Vicky

17 comments:

  1. What a great card for your bestie! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the embossing and the super cute image. The colours are gorgeous.

    Thankyou so much for sharing it with us over at Whimsy.
    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Those embossed stars are so cute! So glad you joined our Whimsy Inspiration Challenge this week! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps 2 je te lance un défi lapin pour le 31 bye xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky,
    What a Fabulous card for a boy!!! Love the adorable image, the dps, the colour scheme is just perfect. Love the layout. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally sweet . Thank you for joining us over at Love to create challenges.

    ~Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE IT!!! glad I could be an inspiration to you because you are already mine!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, smashing image. Thanks for joining us at poodles parlour challenge, good luck, Cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicky - this is yet another cutie! Aren't those little Brat images darling?! :0) I think this was one of my first images from Bugaboo! Nice work!
    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super Cute Card! Love it! Thank you for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge & For sharing your talents with us!! Come back and join us again soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww, I love this image!! fab design! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome take on this challenge Vicky!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week at the Bugaboo Stamps Catch The Bug Challenge" We have a NEW challenge for you beginning tomorrow that I hope you’ll join us for!
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable project! Thanks so much for joining the CTB sketch challenge, I hope you will join us again very soon! Thanks for using a Bug image!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just so cute - perfect boy card! Thanks for entering your fabulous creation in our Bugaboo Sketch Challenge at Catch the Bug! I can't wait to see what you create for our next exciting challenge.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. adorable card! So cute.
    Thanks for joining in at the Poodles Parlour this week
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete