Saturday, March 24, 2012

Attitude

All is about the attitude that you have towards life.  This little digi image from Bugaboo really touched a nerve.  I just love Ruby.
I really love how my card turned out!  It's not colors I would have played with but it was a really good mix in the end.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
That's it for tonight.  I'm hoping I will be able to craft a bit tomorrow.  I'm expecting company... so might not end up doing much.  And I'm going away next weekend... so I have to pack all my gear!  It's a small retreat and I will be scrapbooking YAY! ;)

Voici ma dernière carte de la soirée.  J'ai eu beaucoup de plaisir à utiliser ces couleurs que je n'aurais normalement pas jumelé.

Bonne fin de soirée.

Vicky


3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! I love that it made you get out of your box with the bright colors!! GREAT WORK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job!! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week! Hope you come back again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! Love Bugaboo stamps and your card is fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create challenge!

    ReplyDelete