Sunday, March 25, 2012

Heartlace

To finish today I ended up doing an all soft card using a bingo card from Magnolia down under challenge.  I just loooove magnolia images so it's so much fun to play around with them.  I left the sentiment out because I have lots of French friends and most of my sentiments are English :(
In the background I used the walkway from magnolia for the cute flowers ;)

In the magnolia down under challenge, I have the buttons, glitter/bling (it's the little bling on the top of her dress) and polka dots.  I also used a brand new technique that I had never used but definely will again PAPER piecing.  I did the dress that way and I'm really really happy with the results.

I will be entering my little card in a few challenges ;)

Voici la dernière carte de la soirée.  Je l'ai laissé sans texte afin que la personne qui l'utilisera puisse le faire comme il le désire.  Étant donné que mes estampes de textes sont surtout en anglais ce n'est pas pratique pour ceux qui désirent obtenir mes cartes ;)

À demain peut-être.

Vicky


6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Vicky :)
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter (we would really appreciate it if you could mention us in your post :D )
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..täydellinen kortti tähän the paper shelter - paper piecing-haasteeseen
    Kiitos osallistumisesta
    Onnea arvontaan
    Ihanaa kevättä sinulle <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet! lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully adorable card...the paper piecing looks fabulous as does your coloring!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh I love that paper piecing. Thank you for joining in with us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    ReplyDelete