Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tori on the go

Here's the 2nd card I made tonight.  I'm really happy with it.  It's really girlie compared to the other one ;)  It's a really nice contrast from the other one.  I used this template to do it :

Here's the card:

I made this card with:
  • Tori from Kraftin Kimmie - just go with it
  • The paper was K cie wild raspberry
  • Buttons from Walmart
I'm entering it in the following challenges:
That's it for me for tonight ;)

Bye bye to le monde!  Bonne soirée!!!!

Vicky



5 comments:

  1. Adorable image and card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an Adorable Card! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete