Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tori on the go

Here's the 2nd card I made tonight.  I'm really happy with it.  It's really girlie compared to the other one ;)  It's a really nice contrast from the other one.  I used this template to do it :

Here's the card:

I made this card with:
  • Tori from Kraftin Kimmie - just go with it
  • The paper was K cie wild raspberry
  • Buttons from Walmart
I'm entering it in the following challenges:
That's it for me for tonight ;)

Bye bye to le monde!  Bonne soirée!!!!

Vicky



6 comments:

  1. Adorable image and card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an Adorable Card! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card !! thank you for joining stamp with fun challenge.
    hugs tina46

    ReplyDelete