Sunday, March 18, 2012

follow your dreams!

I thought the saying was fitting as I've been doing something I love to do.  I'm hearing the birds chirping outside as I'm crafting and the wind is softly blowing in the open windows!  What an amazing afternoon.  BTW I realize that the picture of my card is crooked... the card is really a nice rectangle lol.
I used the following sketch to make this card:
And I used these:

  • an EK border punch
  • Jam Tilda magnolia stamp
  • Paper from KI Memories
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Aud sentiments challenge - a song (check out this youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbh4ibVjltc)
Magnolia-licious  - color inspiration

So this is one of the creation.  I will be back with the other one shortly

Voici une de mes 2 cartes que j'ai fait cet après-midi.  L'autre s'en vient.

Vicky




7 comments:

  1. simple and to the point!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! I love the circle DSP with the circle focal point. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the DSPs you've used - so cheery and bright! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and love the fun colors! So glad you joined us at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mix of elements; that sentiment is just perfect too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - love the combination of spotty and striped papers! thanks for joining us at Magnolia-Licious challenge, hugs, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Tilda is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete