Friday, March 2, 2012

Way too much fun

Ok I'm having way to much fun with these challenges!!!  And not only that I just created the card that I like the most so far.  This to enter 7 challenges!!!!  It's really a blast trying to make a card that will fit miscellaneous challenges and still look good.  You tell me what you think of my creation. It was made using the following sketch from CPS sketches:

This Week's Sketch (#254)




Here is the card:

I used the great new paper that I bought tonight at Scrapbook centrale they had a sale on all Valentine day (50% off), Christmas (60% off) and liquidation (70% off)... let's just say that I stored a bit of stuff for the upcoming challenges.  But I landed this great paper from Pebbles (with love) and the border punch spring from Martha Stewart.  I also used another border punch from Martha Stewart for the lace section.  I created the circle using the circle shape from Creative Memories.  I stamped with my nice little Mimi fairy from the Mimi in Paris by Penny Black that I ad bought at Simon says stamp. Finally I used buttons from a huge pack found at Walmart and a butterfly from Dollorama.

I'm entering the following challenges with this card:
Divas by design challenge - with the polka dots
Paper sundaes - with the circles
Flutter by Wednesdays - for using fairy and butterfly
Card positioning systems - for using their sketch
Card crafters circle - for using buttons
Catch the bug - for using lace, pearls and hearts
CC monthly challenge - for the spring theme

I'm really happy with the results!  Hope you like it as well.

Ce soir j'ai vraiment eu beaucoup de plaisir à faire ma carte.  Je l'ai fait en voulant réussir 7 défis.  Ce n'est pas évident de réussir et d'avoir une carte qui est jolie.  C'est probablement une de mes cartes favorites ;)

Bonne fin de soirée.

Vicky


10 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! It's adorable!! Great template I will keep it in mind..LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such and awesomely sweet card creation! Thanks for joining us in this week's challenge and I hope to see you again.

    Stamping Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and spring like! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us in our “Hearts, Lace and Pearls” challenge at Catch The Bug! We hope to see you, again, next challenge! ~~Sammibug~~ Guest Designer For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Great job on the sketch and thanks for joining us at CPS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card & thanks for playing with us at Divas this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, sweet image...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card!! Thanks for playing along with CPS sketch 254!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute little image and pretty papers
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's by design this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little card. The image is adorable and the papers are perfect. I really like the sketch you used. Thank you for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicky, i feel the same way when i can enter challenges..i actually think the challenges make my card look good by adding all the "elements" required to make the challenges work. :) Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete