Friday, March 16, 2012

simple card

It FRIDAY!!!! TGIF!!!  I'll be able to create this weekend ;)  been missing it and last night with the Teacher's conference I was not able to so fun time ahead.  I discovered a new technique going through some beautiful blogs during lunch time today.  So the new technique is "faux embossing".  I couldn't wait to try it out so this is what I did tonight.  And here's the result:
It's far from perfect but it's the 1st try ;)  I used a butterfly punch from Martha Stewart to make the faux embossing and used real heat embossing for the sentiment.  I also realized that I had bought this sentiment over 15years ago... that doesn't make me any younger!

I had lots of fun just realizing this simple card.  Looking forward to tomorrow!!!!

C'est vendredi et je voulais m'amuser ce soir à utiliser une nouvelle technique c'est donc ce que j'ai fait ce soir avec cette carte.

Bonne soirée!!!

Vicky




1 comment: