Saturday, March 10, 2012

Go Braless ?!?

Well this is the last card for the day.  I used a stamped image that I had done with a friend's stamp from Dolly mamas.  I thought this was very fitting for the humor challenge that I wanted to enter.  And yes I'm at the age where the wrinkles are starting to show... lol so should I do what she says?!?  Not sure I'm ready to go that far in the battle against wrinkles lol.
It's fun using somebody else's stamp! ;)  And it's such a fun image to work with.

I'm entering it in the following challenges:


Bonne soirée à tous c'est terminé pour moi pour aujourd'hui ;)


Vicky

2 comments:

  1. Love it! and love your profile piece too, great discription of yourself!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love the sentiment about going braless!
    \Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Show Us Your Humor Challenge" with Bugaboo Stamps! We have a NEW challenge for you beginning today that I hope you’ll join us for!
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete