Saturday, March 10, 2012

b-day card

We always need B-Day card.  I noticed that I could enter 2 more times in the Thepoodlesparlour so that made me decide to do more cards ;)  I needed the inspiration.  So many possibilitites ;)

I used for this card the same technique that I used in one of yesterday's blog with the inking of the embossing folder.

To make this card I used:
  • Happy b-day embossing folder from cuttlebug as well as embossing letters (my 4 kids gave me those for my b-day and this is the 1st time that I used them ;) )
  • A nestabilitie die
  • The stamp is from Darcie's JCS148
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
The poodles parlour -B-Day card
Love to create - monochromatic color scheme for the blue
The pink elephant - "Lets See Those Layers" (Your card must include at least 3 layers)

Now I'm going back to more creating ;)

On a toujours besoin de nouvelles cartes de fête.  J'ai donc profité de ces défis pour en faire une nouvelle.

A+

Vicky





5 comments:

  1. Vicky ,she is so sweet with her little b-day balloons. Thank you for joining us at Love to create challenges.
    ~Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Birthday card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, great detail with embossing. Thanks for sharing your work with us at poodles Parlour. Good Luck, cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us! Hope to see you again soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete