Tuesday, February 28, 2012

For a mother challenge

This is the other card that I mentioned in my previous blog.  I have created this one for the Paper play challenges.  It's  to be used for a woman in our family.  


For this card I used the princess Tilda stamp from Magnolia.  I just love the feminine look of this card!  I love all these card challenges, it's helping me to create the cards I need for the upcoming occasions and making it quite fun. Never knew there were soooo many out there!

Voici l'autre carte que j'avais mentionné dans mon "blog" précédent.  C'est une carte qui est bien féminine.

C'est tout pour moi.  A+


1 comment:

  1. Fab creation, love the layout & the nestie shape looks great!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete